Diy Ideas For Rave Clothing
Young people dress up in crazy, wacky and colorful costumes for rave parties. If you are invited to one of these parties, this is the perfect time for you to let your hair loose and unleash the wild side of yourself.
While rave parties are all about music and dancing, lights and all the fun; your rave outfits are equally important as they add to your overall experience.
Let us dig at a few DIY ideas on how to create a fun and wacky outfits for rave parties.
DIY IDEAS TO CREATE A RAVE OUTFIT FOR WOMEN
- Rave parties are usually held underground where they can play with light strobes. So, choose bright and colorful outfits for your rave party.
- Add LED hoodies and LED accessories like masks and sunglasses for that cool, trendy look.
- Wear bright tops in neon hues, golden sheen or silver streaks that will reflect with the light strobes, so you will be more visible in the dark.
- To add some sparkle with accessories, gear up with a pair of LED gloves.
- As for bottoms, nothing beats like shorts or skirts in bright metallic hues, to rave up the party.
- Finally, add some glow to your feet by wearing a pair of leg warmers in dazzling metallic tones. So, when you dance you can be sure the lights will light up your feet.
DIY IDEAS TO CREATE A RAVE OUTFIT FOR MEN
- As for the men, gear up with head accessories like a mask or sunglasses in easy to spot fluorescent colors.
- Wear super cool and trendy tank tops in glittering shades so you will be easy to spot in the dark.
- LED gloves are a trendsetter at rave events. Sport a pair to illuminate your spot while you dance.
- Skip the regular jeans for rave parties. Pick up a funky pair of bottoms that glow in the dark and you will be sure to attract more dance partners around you.
- Lastly, seal the rave outfit by donning a pair of Plasma LED shoes for your dancing feet.